Look! Enjoy! Take!

With several physical disabilities I have been pleasantly sidetracked creating fun and silly word art. I am having a blast and am excited to share! All of my digital artwork is free to anyone who would like to use it. I would love to see your creativity if you decide to use my art. Leave me a comment or email me at wordsimagined@yahoo.com. Please give credit to me if you use it on your blog. Donations are extremely appreciated.

Just click on pictures to download.

Make sure you check out my Terms of Use.

Friday, June 19, 2009

A Girls Best Friend


3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through the digifree blog. I'm excited to have found all of your freebie sentiments. I make cards and sometimes can quite figure out what to say. Your blog will be a big help and I will give you credit anytime I use one of your sentiments. Do you have a blinky that I could add to my blog?

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I'm like you and only have pets to scrapbook. I never had kids. When I started cardmaking it definately took over for the lack of scrapbook pages. You might give it a try!

    ReplyDelete