Look! Enjoy! Take!

With several physical disabilities I have been pleasantly sidetracked creating fun and silly word art. I am having a blast and am excited to share! All of my digital artwork is free to anyone who would like to use it. I would love to see your creativity if you decide to use my art. Leave me a comment or email me at wordsimagined@yahoo.com. Please give credit to me if you use it on your blog. Donations are extremely appreciated.

Just click on pictures to download.

Make sure you check out my Terms of Use.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rainbows


4 comments:

  1. This is nice, which font did you use for "angry skies"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jun. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jun [LA 04:05am, NY 06:05am, UK 11:05am, OZ 09:05pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for ALL the FANTASTIC wordart!

    ReplyDelete