Look! Enjoy! Take!

With several physical disabilities I have been pleasantly sidetracked creating fun and silly word art. I am having a blast and am excited to share! All of my digital artwork is free to anyone who would like to use it. I would love to see your creativity if you decide to use my art. Leave me a comment or email me at wordsimagined@yahoo.com. Please give credit to me if you use it on your blog. Donations are extremely appreciated.

Just click on pictures to download.

Make sure you check out my Terms of Use.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hair Today


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [22 Jan 10:00am GMT]).

    ReplyDelete